Welcome to Reach for Change!
Reach for Change works in partnership with socially committed companies around the world to find and support the world's most promising early-stage social entrepreneurs working to improve the lives of children.
Do you have an initiative that uses digital technology to improve digital inclusion or financial inclusion in Rwanda?
Apply to become a Tigo Digital Changemaker!
From October 18th 2016, you can apply to the Tigo Digital Changemaker program. If selected you will receive financial support, beginning with seed funding of Rwf 7.5 million for one year, as well as coaching from experienced business people to help you turn your initiative into a sustainable venture.
To apply, you first need to sign up for a user account by completing the sign up form on this page. Once you've set up your account, you will find steps that will guide you through the application process. If you already have a Reach for Change account, simply click on "log-in" button on the top right of this page and you can begin or complete your application.
Learn more about Reach for Change Rwanda
Our selection criteria
- Acknowledged by sector experts
- Strong understanding of the problem and the context around the problem
- Should fit into one of the following themes: Digital Inclusion or Financial Inclusion
- Should create meaningful social impact for children
- Impact strategy should be in place
- System change strategy should be in place
- Uses mobile or digital technology at its core
- Must have a working prototype in place
- Must have been tested with potential users
- Must demonstrate leadership and entrepreneurial acumen
- Must demonstrate that he/she is a “good fit” for support from Tigo and Reach for Change
- Must demonstrate that he/she is honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Must be to working full time on proposed solution
- Must be at an early growth phase
- Must have strong potential for Financial Sustainability
- Must have a strong team
- Must have robust operations
Get help preparing your application
Download the Application guide (pdf).Download